- The Fund is designed to meet a need in the community that is currently not met by existing organizations.
- The Pet Emergency Fund was implemented by local veterinarians and is intended for a one-time intervention in a life-threatening situation for an otherwise healthy pet.
- The PEF is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization.
- The PEF is funded solely by private donations.
- The PEF welcomes donations in order to continue this effort.
- Contact the Pet Emergency Fund at:
P.O. Box 2846
Buffalo, New York 14240-2846
Visit the Pet Emergency Fund Website at www.PetEmergencyFund.org
Donation boxes and envelopes are available at all local veterinary hospitals.